What is a cobra street light
Models of cobra head street lights
8W-60W LED Cobra Head Street Light
60W-120W LIBRA-2 High-efficiency Cobra head street light
PISCES-2 Easy installation of Cobra head street light
Advantages of cobra head street lights
LED cobra head street lights are smaller than ordinary street lights. The delicate LED chip is encapsulated in a transparent epoxy resin, so the LED light is tiny. Therefore, the quality of the Cobra street lamp is small and very light, which can save a lot of materials and space in the production and application.
2.The energy consumption is deficient:
The working voltage of the LED Cobra street lamp is generally only 20-110V, and the operating current is only 0.02~0.03A. That is to say: it consumes no more than 0.1W of electricity. It consumes more than 90% less electricity than incandescent lamps with the same luminous efficiency and more than 70% less than energy-saving lamps. Therefore, only LEDs are truly energy-saving light sources! This dramatically reduces energy consumption and is more environmentally friendly.
3.Rugged and durable:
The cobra head street light chip is completely encapsulated in epoxy resin. The small epoxy resin particles are tough to break, and the entire lamp body has no loose parts. And the chip inside it is tough to die, and there is little thermal effect and may volatilize or fuse. These characteristics make the cobra head street light difficult to damage. Compared with ordinary light bulbs and fluorescent lamps, LED lamps are countless times stronger than them. The cobra head street light is the most durable of all current types of lighting. Therefore, the LED lamp has a long service life. Under the appropriate current and voltage, the service life of the LED light can reach 100,000 hours. That is to say, and the product life can go more than 10 years in theory, which has a longer service life than other types of lamps.
4..Safe and low voltage:
LED lights to use low-voltage DC power supply (AC can be rectified into DC power). The power supply voltage is between 6~24V, which varies from product to product. In short, it uses a DC power supply that is safer than a high-voltage power supply and is especially suitable for homes and public places.
The colors of lamps and lanterns on the market before are single. Suppose we want to achieve a color purpose. One is to paint or cover the lamp’s surface with colored flakes, and the other is to fill the lamp with inert gas to emit light. Therefore, the richness of colors is limited. However, the cobra head street light is digitally controlled, and the light-emitting chip currently emits various colors. Among them are red, green, and blue ternary colors. It is precise with these ternary colors that, through system control, the colorfulness of the great world can be restored.
6.Less heat dissipation:
LED cobra head street light is a more advanced cold light source. It is not like incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps that radiate a lot of infrared and ultraviolet rays. Therefore, it is especially suitable for lighting cultural relics, jewelry, high-end cosmetics, and other valuable items. cobra head street lights have almost no current heating effect like incandescent lamps and will not bubble up due to thermal expansion and contraction. It will not make the bulb yellow, accelerate the aging of the light, and cause a greenhouse effect on the surrounding environment.
Compared with incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and Cobra road lamps, the purchase price is higher. However, the low energy consumption of LEDs can save many electricity bills in the long run. And it can also protect the investment in lamp replacement, so the extensive use cost is more cost-effective.
8Less environmental pollution：
There is no harm from metallic mercury. cobra head street lights do not use high-hazard mercury like fluorescent lights. And there will be no public hazards such as mercury ions and phosphors that may leak during the manufacturing process of the bulb or after it is broken.
The epoxy resin used to make LEDs is an organic polymer compound. It has good physical and chemical properties after curing and has high bonding strength to wafers and metals. In addition, the material of the Cobra street lamp is rigid and flexible, stable to salt, alkali, and most solvents, and not accessible to damage. Even after damage or aging, it can be recycled and reused without causing pollution to the environment.
Cobra head street light material
- Material ADC12: Japanese aluminum alloy grade, also known as No. 12 aluminum material. Al-Si-Cu series alloy is a die-cast aluminum alloy suitable for lids, cylinder blocks, etc.
- Anti-rust aluminum: mainly Al-Mn series and Al-Mg series alloys. Because the effect of aging strengthening is not apparent, it is not suitable for heat treatment strengthening. However, work hardening can be used to increase strength and hardness. The main performance characteristic of this type of alloy is its excellent corrosion resistance, so it is called anti-rust aluminum.
- PA: Polyamide has high mechanical strength, high softening point, heat resistance, and abrasion resistance. It is a very commonly used material.
- Q235: Carbon structural steel with a yield point (σs) of 235MPa. As the thickness of the material increases, its yield value decreases. Due to the moderate carbon content, the overall performance is better, the strength, plasticity, and welding properties are better matched, and the use is the most extensive.
How to choose the right Cobra head street light?
- The LED brightness is different, and the price is different. Cobra headlights used for street lighting should be suitable for laser class I standards. In addition, LEDs with strong antistatic ability have a long life and are therefore expensive. Generally, can use LEDs with antistatic voltage greater than 700V for LED lighting.
- LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce products with pure pigments.
- LEDs with different light-emitting angles have different light-emitting angles. The price of the specific light-emitting rise is higher. The key to varying life quality is life, and life is determined by light decay, long life, and high price.
- Chip LED’s light-emitting body is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly. Chips in Japan and the United States are expensive. Generally, the cost of chips in Taiwan is lower than that in Japan and the United States, and the domestically produced chips are the lowest.
- Colloid The colloid of ordinary LEDs is usually epoxy resin. LEDs with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardants are expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof.