Libra Lighting Scene Exhibition
1. Outdoor led street light is a one-way light source with no light diffusion to ensure light efficiency.
2. Libra Lighting to the area that needs to be illuminated can achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. Outdoor Street light luminous efficiency has reached 110-130lm/W. There is still a lot of room for development. Outdoor led street light uses ≥ 100LM chips, LED street light than the traditional high-pressure sodium lamp energy saving 75% or more.
4. Light’s color rendering is intense. The led street light’s color rendering index is above 75. So led street light can more easily achieve the desired brightness. And led street light does not add a lens, do not sacrifice the light color uniformity to improve the intelligence or ensure the light color uniformity without aperture.
5. Led street light decay is minor. Less than 3% a year, after 10 years of use, can still meet the road requirements.
6. Outdoor street light has automatic control of energy-saving devices, in the case of meeting the lighting requirements of different times, which can achieve the maximum possible power saving energy.
7. Libra lamps can be used for more than 50,000 hours, providing five-year quality assurance.
8. Kanglight’s outdoor led street light free installation service, no need to add buried cable, no rectifier, etc.
9. Excellent heat dissipation control: summer temperature control below 45 degrees, using passive heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation in summer.
10. Outdoor led street lights does not contain harmful metal mercury. The end of life will not cause harm to the environment.
Prices vary depending on type and power. We are now looking at the cost of a street light by using a 100W LED equivalent street light. The average cost of electricity in the United States is 10.42 cents per kilowatt-hour. So a streetlight costs about 1 cent per hour. By analogy, we can calculate the cost of one light per day.
But we also need the labor and cost to install and replace street lights. The estimated cost of a street light pole is between $1000 and $3000. Plus, the cost of an electrician for street light installation is up to $1000! If your project is for a highway or bridge, the total cost will increase by 20%. So by choosing LED lights, you can avoid frequent replacements and reduce the price by a great deal.